LSU Tailgate Party sponsored by PeoplesHealth
Remember to Geaux Clear! LSU's clear bag policy will be in effect for the LSU Tailgate Party. You can enter through the Southwest ramp by Mike the Tiger's Habitat or at the Northwest Stairs along the track side of the PMAC. To learn more, visit lsusports.net/GeauxClear.
LSU vs Texas A&M - November 25
2:00 pm: PMAC Ticket Office opens for temporary membership cards
3:00 pm: Party Starts:
Beverage Station and Concessions Open Inside Concourse
Game of the Day on the jumbo tron
3:30 pm: LSU Cheerleaders appearance
4:30 pm: PMAC Ticket office closes
4:50 pm: The Golden Band from Tigerland performs on PMAC floor
5:00 pm: Beverage Station Closes
5:15 pm: The Golden Band from Tigerland performance concludes the party
6:30 pm: Kickoff – LSU vs Texas A&M
LSU Tailgate Party Policies
• LSU Athletic Venue Clear Bag Policy is in place for the LSU Tailgate Party. Please see LSUSports.net/geauxclear for a complete list of approved and prohibited items. All items are subject to search.
• Bags and Items that do not meet guidelines cannot be left unattended.
• Animals other than service animals are not allowed into the LSU Tailgate Party.
• Coolers and ice chests of any kind are prohibited.
• Outside alcohol is prohibited.
• Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed, but may be subject to inspection.
• Weapons of any variety are prohibited- firearms, knives, pocket knives, multi-function tools, etc.
Confiscated items will be destroyed and not returned.
ABOUT THE LSU TAILGATE PARTIES
LSU Tailgate Parties sponsored by Peoples Health are held at the Pete Maravich Assembly Center (PMAC) for all Saturday home football games that kickoff after 1:30 PM.
LSU Tailgate Parties will open 3 1/2 hours prior to kickoff and conclude with a performance by the Golden Band from Tiger Land roughly 1 hour 10 minutes before kickoff.
LSU Tailgate Parties are open to all TAF members, LSU Alumni members, LSU Foundation members, LSU Recent Graduate Program members, LSU Collegiate Club members, and their guests. A current membership card from one of the qualifying organizations is needed to gain access to the Tailgate Parties.
There are TWO entrance points for the LSU Tailgate Party at the PMAC. They are located on the Southwest Ramp (closest to Mike’s Habitat) and the Northwest Stairs (on the Bernie Moore Track side of the PMAC).
LSU Athletic Venue Clear Bag Policy is in place for the LSU Tailgate Party in the PMAC. All guests must adhere to the policy and go through bag check at the entrances of the party.
If you are a TAF member and have not received the current year's membership card, contact Courtney Albritton at CourtneyA@lsutaf.org. If you would like to become a TAF member, please click here for more information.
If you need a temporary TAF membership card, one can be obtained by visiting the PMAC ticket office located on the ground floor behind Mike the Tiger's habitat. It open 4 1/2 hours prior to kickoff. The PMAC ticket office will remain open until 2 hours prior to kickoff.