Jump to the following sections:
About Tiger Athletic Foundation Premium Seating
The Tiger Athletic Foundation Premium Seating Group maintains and manages all premium seating in LSU's Tiger Stadium, Alex Box Stadium and the Pete Maravich Assembly Center. Premium Seating areas allow patrons exclusive access to a variety of amenities that enhance their overall game day experience. Feel the excitement when the Golden Band from Tigerland ques up for pre-game in a luxurious suite, hear the squeak of sneakers on the hardwood from courtside, or even watch a homerun ball soar out of the park from field level! We invite you to check out all of our premium spaces listed below and see where you could be cheering on Tigers.
Tiger Stadium Premium Seating
Tiger Stadium offers two unique Premium Seating opportunites, Tiger Den Suites and the Stadium Club. To find out more about each of these unique areas, please click on the area below.
Tiger Den Suites Stadium Club West Stadium Club South
Alex Box Stadium Premium Seating
Alex Box Stadium offers three unique Premium Seating opportunites, Alex Box Suites, Champions Club, and the Tiger Terrace. To learn more, please click below.
Alex Box Suites Champions Club tiger terrace
Pete Maravich Assembly Center Premium Seating
Pete Marvaich Assembly Center offers two Premium Seating opportunites for LSU Men's Basketball games: Legends Club and Courtside Club. To learn more, please click below.
Legends Club Courtside Club
Tiger Athletic Foundation
Maravich Assembly Center
Premium Seating Group
North Stadium Road
P.O. Box 711
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Baton Rouge, LA 70821
Team Member Information
Hello and thank you for your interest in the LSU Premium Seating Team! We’re sure you have lots of questions about the program, and we hope to answer most of those below with a list of Frequently Asked Questions. Let’s get started…
“Who are we?”
We are TAF's Premium Seating office, and we manage and operate the suites and clubs at LSU's athletic facilities such as Tiger Stadium, Alex Box Stadium, and the Maravich Center. You can read more about TAF and the LSU community at www.lsutaf.org.
“How many people are you hiring?”
Each sport varies in the number of Team Members hired. Football is our largest staff of approximately 130 Team Members to make our football game day run smoothly. We are always accepting applications, but typically start hiring for football in the early Spring.
“When would I work?”
FOOTBALL: A Team Member is required to work all LSU home football games. While there are opportunities for additional hours, Team Members are only required to work on game days.
BASKETBALL & BASEBALL: Team Members will be assigned various games to work since there are several homes games in a season.
SPRING GAME: Team Members who have worked the previous football season, basketball or baseball staff are given priority to work Spring Game. Spring Game is typically sometime in April.
“How many hours would I work on game day?”
Depending on the length of the game and your job duties, you could work anywhere from 7 to 10 hours. For football, gates open 3 hours prior to kickoff, and you would report an hour prior to gate opening. Also, the suites and club levels stay open for 1 hour post-game. This time changes for our other sports.
“How much would I be paid?”
The minimum pay rate for football is $10.50 an hour. The minimum pay rate for basketball and baseball is $8.50 an hour.
“Would I get to watch the game?”
Unfortunately, no. Team Member responsibilities require a high level of service and attentiveness, and a dedicated and focused staff is essential to the success of the suite and club level programs. Our guests notice and appreciate the hard work of the students; as a result, rewarding relationships can be built not just with peers, but also with the guests.
“Would I get a break during the day?”
Of course! Each Team Member is scheduled for a 30-minute break. During this time, you can eat in the break room and relax.
“So…what is the job?”
As with any team, there are several positions to be filled. While all the positions are critical to the smooth operation of the program, they each have different responsibilities.
1) Stair Attendants: Stair Attendants are responsible for monitoring the various exits of the facilities to protect the exclusivity of the facilities. Each Attendant is assigned to an area and help ensure no smoking occurs in the facility and only suite and club level guests are permitted access.
2) Ticket Takers and Elevator Attendants: Ticket Takers/Elevator Attendants are the first Team Members that the guests meet once they arrive to the club and suite entrances. Ticket Takers are responsible for welcoming guests while punching their tickets and directing patrons into the elevator lobby. Elevator Attendants are responsible for greeting patrons and delivering our guests to their desired floors.
3) Greeters: Greeters are stationed at the elevator lobbies of the club and suite levels, readily available to direct guests and answer questions.
3) Floaters: Floaters are responsible for covering various positions. Before the break rotation begins, Floaters assist the Greeters in welcoming all the guests as they arrive. Once the break rotation starts, Floaters fill-in for Team Members working various positions so that each person may have a break.
4) There are also several other positions that must be filled such as Suite and Floor managers.
“Do I get to pick what position I’d like to fill?”
In order to put each person in a position that highlights his/her strengths, our staff will assign positions. If there is a position you enjoy, we encourage you to discuss with your supervisor.
“I’m interested! What do I do now?”
Click HERE to fill out an online application. Once you have completed the application, send it back to us along with your resume. Someone from our office will contact you to schedule an interview. We begin interviewing in the Spring for the football season. We look forward to meeting you. Geaux Tigers!
Tiger Den Suites Staff
- Lindsay Turner, Director- East Suites
- Sara Dickson, Director- South Suites
Stadium Club West Staff
- Ross Viltz, Director
Stadium Club South Staff
- Kimberly Ludwig, Director
- Berry Fountain, Assistant Director
Alex Box Suites and Champions Club Staff
- Mallory McGuffey, Director
- Berry Fountain, Assistant Director
Phone: (225) 578-2091 P.O. Box 711 Baton Rouge, LA 70821
Tiger Athletic Foundation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.