Jump to the following sections:
About Tiger Athletic Foundation Premium Seating
The Tiger Athletic Foundation Premium Seating Group maintains and manages all premium seating in LSU's Tiger Stadium, Alex Box Stadium and the Pete Maravich Assembly Center. Premium Seating areas allow patrons exclusive access to a variety of amenities that enhance their overall game day experience. Feel the excitement when the Golden Band from Tigerland ques up for pre-game in a luxurious suite, hear the squeak of sneakers on the hardwood from courtside, or even watch a homerun ball soar out of the park from field level! We invite you to check out all of our premium spaces listed below and see where you could be cheering on Tigers.
Tiger Stadium Premium Seating
Tiger Stadium offers two unique Premium Seating opportunites, Tiger Den Suites and the Stadium Club. To find out more about each of these unique areas, please click on the area below.
Tiger Den Suites Stadium Club West Stadium Club South
Alex Box Stadium Premium Seating
Alex Box Stadium offers three unique Premium Seating opportunites, Alex Box Suites, Champions Club, and the Tiger Terrace. To learn more, please click below.
Alex Box Suites Champions Club tiger terrace
Pete Maravich Assembly Center Premium Seating
Pete Marvaich Assembly Center offers two Premium Seating opportunites for LSU Men's Basketball games: Legends Club and Courtside Club. To learn more, please click below.
Legends Club Courtside Club
Tiger Athletic Foundation
Maravich Assembly Center
Premium Seating Group
North Stadium Road
P.O. Box 711
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Baton Rouge, LA 70821
Team Member Information
Hello and thank you for your interest in the LSU Premium Seating Team! We’re sure you have lots of questions about the program, and we hope to answer most of those below with a list of Frequently Asked Questions. Let’s get started…
“Who are you?”
We are TAF's Premium Seating office, and we manage and operate on game days the suites and clubs at LSU's athletic facilities such as Tiger Stadium, Alex Box Stadium, and the Maravich Center. You can read more about TAF and the LSU community at www.lsutaf.org!
“How many people are you hiring?”
Each sport varies in the number of team members hired. Football is our largest staff of approximately 120 team members to make our football game day run smoothly. We are always accepting applications, but typically start hiring for football in the early Spring.
“When would I work?”
FOOTBALL: A team member is required to work all LSU home football games. While there are opportunities for additional hours, team members are only required to work on game day.
BASKETBALL & BASEBALL: Team members will be assigned various games to work since there are several homes games in a season.
BAYOU COUNTRY SUPERFEST: Team members will be required to work at least 2 shifts during the weekend of the concert (out of a total of 4). The concert will be held on Memorial Day weekend (typically).
“How many hours would I work on game day?”
Depending on the length of the game and your job duties, you could work anywhere from 7 to 10 hours. For football, gates open 3 hrs. prior to kickoff, and you would report an hour prior to gate opening. Also, the suites and club levels stay open for 1 hour post-game. This time changes for our other areas.
“How much would I be paid?”
The minimum pay rate for football is $10.50 an hour. The minimum pay rate for basketball and baseball is $8.50 an hour. the minimum pay rate for Bayou Country Superfest is $10.00 an hour.
“Would I get to watch the game?”
Unfortunately, no. Team member responsibilities require a high level of service and attentiveness. A dedicated and focused staff is essential to the success of the suite and club level programs. Furthermore, the guests notice and appreciate the hard work of the students; as a result, rewarding relationships can be built not just with peers, but also with the guests.
“Would I get a break during the day?”
Of course! Each team member gets about a 30-minute break. During this time, you can grab a drink and a bite to eat in the break room and relax.
“So…what is the job?”
As with any team, there are several positions to be filled. While all the positions are critical to the smooth operation of the program, they all have different responsibilities. We need dedicated people to fill the positions of…
1) Stair Attendants: Stair Attendants are responsible for monitoring the various exits of the facilities to protect the exclusivity of the facilities. Each Attendant is assigned to an exit and help ensure no smoking occurs in the facility and that non-suite and club level guests are permitted access.
2) Ticket Takers and Elevator Attendants: Ticket Takers/Elevator Attendants are the first team members that the guests meet once they arrive to the club and suite levels. Ticket Takers are responsible for welcoming the guests while punching their tickets and directing patrons into the elevator lobby. Elevator Attendants are responsible for greeting patrons while delivering them to their desired floors.
3) Greeters: Greeters are stationed at the elevator lobbies to the club and suite levels, readily available to direct guests and answer questions.
3) Floaters: Floaters are responsible for covering various positions. Before the break rotation begins, Floaters assist the Greeters in welcoming all the guests as they arrive. Once the break rotation starts, Floaters fill-in for team members working various positions so that each person may have a break.
4) There are also several other positions that must be filled such as Suite and Floor managers.
“Do I get to pick what position I’d like to fill?”
In order to put each person in a position that highlights his/her strengths, that decision is left up to us.
“I’m interested! What do I do now?”
Email us at TDSSouth@lsutaf.org to request an application or click HERE to fill out one online. Once you’ve completed the application, send it back to us along with your resume. Someone from our office will contact you to schedule an interview. We begin interviewing in the spring for the football season. We look forward to meeting you, and Geaux Tigers!
Tiger Den Suites Staff
- Lindsay Turner, Director- East Suites
- Sara Dickson, Director- South Suites
Stadium Club West Staff
- Ross Viltz, Director
Stadium Club South Staff
- Kimberly Ludwig, Director
- Berry Fountain, Assistant Director
Alex Box Suites and Champions Club Staff
- Mallory McGuffey, Director
- Berry Fountain, Assistant Director
TDSSouth@lsutaf.org Phone: (225) 578-2091 P.O. Box 711 Baton Rouge, LA 70821
Tiger Athletic Foundation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.