Have a question about Tiger Athletic Foundation? Most of the questions we receive are answered in the sections below. However, if you have another question, or need further information about your issue, please visit the Contact Us page or call us during regular business hours at 800.644.4823
The LSU Priority Point System is a system developed and used by TAF and LSU to allocate certain tickets and parking passes based on giving to LSU and its Affiliated Organizations (TAF, the LSU Foundation and the LSU Alumni Association).
Your priority point total can be viewed by accessing your online TAF account. Please use your username and password to sign-in. You will need to establish a password if you have not already done so.
The priority point system is used by TAF in the following ways:
Season Ticket Assignments and Upgrades
Using the philanthropic ranking, TAF reviews all requests in rank order from applicants requesting an upgrade for their current season tickets. After all requests for upgrades have been processed, requests for new season tickets are filled according to philanthropic rank.
Parking Pass Assignments
Using the philanthropic ranking, TAF reviews all requests in rank order from applicants requesting an upgrade of their current parking pass. After all requests for upgrades have been processed, requests for new parking passes are filled according to philanthropic rank. Applicants must purchase season tickets to be eligible for a parking pass.
Away Games, Postseason Games & Bowl Game Ticket Assignments
TAF uses the lifetime rank in the assignment of all away game, SEC postseason game, and bowl game tickets. Applicants are put in rank order and then tickets are assigned. Where demand for tickets exceeds the available supply, the number of tickets that may be purchase by Applicants will be limited.
Points are allocated as follows:
- 1 point: Awarded for each $1,000 donated to a TAF Annual Ticket Fund, approved LSU Booster Clubs, TAF Chapters, LSU Tradition Fund, and other non-profit organizations approved by TAF
- 1 point: Awarded for each $4,000 in philanthropic donations to the LSU Foundation or the LSU Alumni Association by individuals or corporate entities that are not publicly traded
- 2 points: Awarded for each $1,000 donated to TAF Philanthropic Programs
- 1 point: Awarded per year for a TAF Collegiate Club Membership
- 5 points: Awarded to LSU Varsity Letter Winners per sport (one time award)
- 1 Bonus point: Awarded for each year donating $50-$99 to TAF Philanthropic Programs
- 3 Bonus points: Awarded for each year donating $100 or more to TAF Philanthropic Programs
- 7 Bonus points: Awarded for each year donating $5,000-$9,999 to TAF Philanthropic Programs
- 12 Bonus points: Awarded for each year donating $10,000-$24,999 to TAF Philanthropic Programs
- 17 Bonus points: Awarded for each year donating $25,000 or more to TAF Philanthropic Programs
A donor’s lifetime ranking is calculated using all qualifying donations made by the donor, including both philanthropic donations and non-philanthropic donations. A donor’s philanthropic ranking is calculated using only those qualifying donations not associated with tickets, parking or other significant return benefits.